24/7 FAQ Help
If the home I want is approved for another applicant, will you help me find another home?
- Absolutely! In fact, an approved application is good for ALL eligable properties in approved areas. (prices vary per state)
When can I move in?
Our potential properties typically require a minimum of 45 days.
Approved applicants receive priority on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
Are pets allowed?
- We love pets, up to 3 pets with zero breed restrictions. A $300/pet deposit is required.
What credit score is required?
- A 580 minimum credit score is required.
What are the income requirements?
- $40k a year is the minimum income required.
Can I buy the property?
- Our program is based on a lease with an option to buy.
- It is never a requirement to buy the property.
- If you end up loving the property you have an option to buy.
When do I get to see the home?
- An approved application is required to tour a home
- Approved apps are prioritized on a first come first serve basis.
- A licensed agent will show you the home.
Can I apply under Section 8?
- Yes, the application office makes all approval decisions.
What sets the rental price?
- Rents are set by the market.
- Rents increase yearly due to inflation (please inquire for specifics).
How long does the application process take?
- The approval process can take as little as one day to three.
I am having issues with the application on my device.
- Many customers have had success changing their internet browser when running into application issues.
Are roommates allowed?
- Home Partners are meant to be single family homes which means spouses, couples, kids are considered family.
- All adults must apply.
- One unrelated adult is permitted per home.